Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just loaded TweetMic on my Iphone today

I'm all about giving options for creating content. So today I came across the TweetMic App for Iphone. It cost $.99 and I can create recordings that post directly to Twitter. When I think of the Econ faculty using Twitter because her class wanted it, for example, TweetMic could provide a verbal option for tweets to the class.

One feature I found frustrating--you can hear what you've recorded, but need to publish it clear the app for a future recording. I'm not sure what to do about a recording I'd like to delete rather than publishing it. The site says there is a "record over" option, but I am not seeing it.The only thing I could figure out was to publish a recording I wanted to delete, then go into Twitter and delete the post there. Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment