Thursday, August 5, 2010

Getting Re-Directed and Focused

I have been away from the online world for a bit. Took a month away to see my mother and relatives in Minnesota.

It marked the first time in many years that I actually had some unstructured time.The occasion? I chose to re-direct, you know, the early boomer, second career choice. That said, I'm back :).

In my next work, I look forward to the opportunities to
  • design learning environments for specific communities of users, ones which support learning success and incorporate appropriate 21st century tools and strategies
  • define and apply quality evaluation models for projects and courses
  • explore, communicate, and train others on new technologies that support learning
  • contribute to global efforts in the positive outcomes made possible through educational communities


No comments:

Post a Comment